Sunday, March 14, 2010

Top Twenty Movies of the Last Decade.

I am composing a list of some of the best movies of the past decade. Seems like a pretty good topic to debate on. Another reason is their has been so many award shows lately that my wife has watched that i feel like i might actually have a good opinion on this. Hopefully, you will disagree with most of them, and put in your own. Side note: I only have an opinion on ones i've seen so if their is something better that i havent please let me know.

Here's mine in no particular order.

The Departed

The Prestige

3:10 to Yuma

Blood Diamond

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The Dark Knight

Zodiac

Shutter Island

Ironman

300

The Secret Window

Catch me if you can

Anchorman The Legend Of Ron Burgandy

The Incredibles

Up

Man on Fire

17 again ( household favorite)

Pride & Prejudice ( wife's favorite)

Gangs of New York

The Notebook

So there you go, some greats, some classics, some amazing movies.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment