Monday, March 29, 2010

Im all in!

You know i was thinking. How cool would it be if i could just live on playing poker. :) Just support me and my wife by playing a game. That would rock. I could imagine it now. They play games at different places every night of the week. I would need to win in a two week span ( like a bi-weekly check) 8 out of 14 times to make 800 dollars which would be a little more than i make every two weeks at my current job. Now that dosent even seem impossible. If the games are at least a hundred dollars for winners then im in the good. Then of course if i win those occasional big games..like a 500 dollar one or a two hundred dollar one, im ahead for the rest of the two weeks.. Considering some places play two games a night this isnt even that big of a stretch! I can see how people play so much, because you a legitamate chance to bring home cash if you play enough. Crazy. Throw in one more wrinkle. Online poker. If i could master that, and keep a heatlhy bankroll there, there would always be an influx of cash comin home to the wifey. :) That would make her happy. Get her all the goods she wanted ha. Anyways, it sounds cool. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment