Thursday, March 4, 2010

LOL

I will discuss my blogging plan in this post, which will be a quick heads up for all you readers so your not expecting anything different. Im going to try to do my best to get away from all silly juvielle words that kids use these days such as LOL, AND JK , etc. Not that my colums wont have you laughing, just that i dont feel the need to prove its a joke afterwards. If your intelligent enough to pick up on it on your own, then you my friend are a winner. Anyways, some quick topics that will be discussed in my blogs. My daily life and random adventures, Sports, Movies, Politics, Entertainment, Food, Games, and all the above. So yeaa, actually that was kinda vague. I will be talking about everything and if there is something you want to talk about we can talk about that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment