Sunday, March 21, 2010

Red Nation

Recently went to two rockets games back to back. It was a great time. Rarely does it come about that I get to go to one game a season, let alone two. The prices are just too ridiculous and im not too down with givin all my money, my left arm, and my first born to watch a basketball game. But i do love the rockets, im a trooper with them, whether they are good or bad. Passionate about a few things in life, My wife, church, basketball, and recently poker. Just really enjoy it. So, in a unbelievable once in a lifetime twist, we got tickets for free to back to back games. Great games both of them. One was a win, and one was a loss. The rockets are in wait mode this season as Yao gets heatlhy and we storm back and win everything next year. (you can tell im an optimist) But we were really competitive in both which is great. Brooks, Winston churchhill, scola and the rest of the gang play with hustle which you cant say about all teams because the platyers get paid millions and often times dont worry bout playing hard cause their paycheck is guarennteed! which i could go to work and say you know what, tonight i just dont fell like performing up to my capablities. but it dosent work that way. Anyways, Toyota Center was great, really there isnt a bad seat in the house. First game i went with my wife, my buddy blake, his dad, and our friend janelle and her buddy. Good times. 2nd game it was just me and my wifey which honestly might have made it even better. So when me and steph got home we were like well maybe we can buy tickets just once and go to another game. Ha yeaa right, we looked it up for seats against the lakers. For nosebleeds you have to pay 250.00 a ticket! Say whhhhaaaaaatttttt. Crazy. So we will wait , untill the next time, for a once in a while chance to come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment